On 23 March the Government stepped up measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus and save lives. All non-essential premises must now close.
In response to this measure, we would like to reassure customers that we are still open for business to perform vital vehicle work including MOTs, servicing and repair.
As an essential business, we are exempt from forced closure in order to ensure that cars and vans can remain on the roads for essential journeys such as commuting for front line workers, deliveries, stock fulfilment, transportation etc.
In line with government advice, we have implemented enhanced cleanliness standards to reduce any risk of germs spreading.
- We will limit physical contact e.g. by not shaking hands
- We will aim to keep a distance of two meters from our customers
- We will use gloves when handling your car from start to finish
- We will clean the steering wheel, door handles, car keys etc. before returning
- We are increasing our cleaning responsibilities at the garage by regularly cleaning door handles, public and work areas
- We are washing our hands regularly and using hand sanitiser to disinfect
- Customers will be allowed into reception but not inside the workshop
As always, customer safety is our highest priority and we will be closely monitoring further Government advice and taking any necessary steps to support the control of the virus.
We hope you understand that these steps are being taken to safeguard your safety and those of our associates at our garage.
Where applicable we will also offer to pick up and bring back your car, if required.
We would like to thank all our customers for their cooperation and ongoing support in these unprecedented times.
The Autocare Team
ALL INFORMATION ACCURATE AT THE TIME OF WRITING